The following websites will give you further information about family violence and respectful relationships. They support people who are seeking assistance and provides useful tools to assist you or others who may have been affected by family violence.
Each link will open in a new browser (tab / page). Please ensure your virus protection is up to date and your privacy settings are set.
- Ask Someone - Local services in the South East of Melbourne
- Safe Steps - Crisis response and central point for women's refuges in Victoria
- Men's Line - Support for Australian men, anywhere, anytime
- Aboriginal Family Violence Prevention and Legal Service - standing firm against family violence
- White Ribbon - promoting gender equality, healthy relationships and a new vision of masculinity
- Centerlink - Providing information, resources and referrals for people experiencing family violence
- Preventing Violence Against Women (WHISE) - the Southern Metropolitan Region's collective work on preventing family violence
- Our Watch - what they do and the Respectful Relationships resource for schools
- No to Violence - male family violence prevention
- What Men Can Do - information about how men can respond to and prevent men’s violence against women.
- White Ribbon Australia - Take Action - become an ambassador or advocate
- The Blue Knot Foundation - empowering recovery from childhood trauma (formerly Adults Surviving Child Abuse (ASCA))
- Domestic Violence Resource Centre Victoria - Preventing Violence, Promoting Respect
- Male Champions of Change - leading gender equality
- Better Health Channel - Family Violence services for women
- inTouch - Multicultural Centre Against Family Violence